Sunday, November 15, 2015

Beginnings & New Directions

My wife and I have been married 37 years and during that time we have changed from me spanking just her playfully, to her spanking me more often nowadays. But I still remember as if it was yesterday when our playfull spankings turned into the bottom-burner of all time as far as I was concerned. I was over her lap getting my bottom nicely slapped to a pink hue, when I asked her if she wouldn't mind being a bit firmer with me and use her wooden hairbrush until I asked her to stop as I fancied a good sound spanking for a change. She said ok but she wasn't happy with it as she didn't want to hurt me. I said for her to let me up and I would make us some refreshment whilst she went online to a site called Disciplinary Wives Club that I had found a few weeks earlier and read some of the acounts there. To cut a long story short, she spent 2 hours on it and my backside was well back in it's white state.
Well I still don't like the idea but if that's what you want to try out then let's do it. So she's now sitting on the chair with the hairbrush in front of her on the table. She calls me over and pats her lap, over I go and she starts in by handspanking me all the time chiding me for talking her into doing this and also not telling her sooner in our married life so she would have had time to adjust. All the time she kept up the spanking and the slaps were getting a bit harder and faster, until about a 100 spanks she stops. From now on when I have you in position and firmly held, your spanking will be done with the hairbrush for a very very long while and as you requested it will also be hard, in fact I am not stopping until your bottom is bruised and you have been reduced to a snottynosed sniviling bad little boy that you THINK you want. With that she leg and arm-locked me in postion and set about with gusto tanning my bottom with that brush and telling me all the reasons she could think of in agreement with me and a few of her own why I needed this spanking. Well it went on and on and on, and i started crying begging howling still she spanked faster and harder, and after about 700-800 with that brush I was well reduced to the stage she wanted me. She's never gone that far since, although I have had some that have left me bawling, but she did say some weeks later that for some reason she felt empowered by something she could,n understand to give me just what I asked for.

**********

or us, the way we use, and got into DD was a way to improve behaviors that my wife was tired of. It was causing friction in our relationship, which made life unpleasant for both of us. And I think therein lies the difference. I think that D/s or femdom tends to have a more sexual connotation to it, or a sadist or masochistic thrill for the people involved. That's not to say they're all like that, but that's what I see as the difference between that world and what we do. There's no endgame really in femdom, but with DD, there is obviously a femdom or D/s angle to it, but the goal tends to be personal improvement. And like I said there's obviously a slight bleeding over from one to the other where those sorts of things are incorporated into DD, but the overall goals remain different.

My wife was fed up with my attitude, my procrastinating on projects both at work and at home that cut into personal time, and just some immature behaviors. Nothing seemed to be working, and I felt horrible that I was making her mad and disappointed. Just talking about things wasn't having any effect and before we knew it I was slipping again. Things took a turn when I stumbled on and suggested starting a DD regimen, which she liked and embraced. We've incorporated different kinds of punishments now as many seem to do in addition to spanking. There's a level of humiliation to it of course (I would argue there always is if you're going across your wife's lap, which I'm sure you'd agree with), but the femdom elements there aren't because I get off on it. Her overall goal is improvement of things that I do. I'm not begging for a spanking every night. When I started slipping on a few things we added a denial of pleasure for me, which I hate, but if you've ever been teased for an hour only to not be allowed to climax, you adjust your behavior pretty quickly, lol. And its worked for us. There's less fighting, she's happier with my behavior, and I'm happier that things that I do don't annoy the hell out of her anymore. This obviously cannot work for everyone, but it's been effective for us and has been mutually beneficial, as I hope it has been for your relationship and others.

*********

Family tradition is the best way to say how it started. The gal I married was raised by her Mom, her dad long gone and her mom ran a tight ship. I knew she spanked, was told that dating her daughter had rules and best obey them or two choices, stop seeing her or submit to house rules. Well it was not the Mom but the daughter, and on particular date I got to carried away and she decided to give me a spanking, thankful she was not good at it and I just faked it. A week or so later I broke one of her Mom's rules and sure enough she did not bulge in her rules. I soon was standing before her, her daughter present and watching. The scolding was bad enough, but when she pulled my pants down I looked straight ahead. I went over her lap quickly and then to my shock she pulled my underpants down and off. This is how a spanking is given young man and sure enough I received a spanking like no others. She then told me her daughter had informed her of the spanking she gave, well I was soon pleading and promising to be good. She pulled me to my feet and I was more concern about rubbing the pain from my bottom than being exposed. We will be back shortly she said to her daughter and with a firm grip on my arm I was taken to the bedroom. Well the spanking was far from over, she had me over her lap, and the hairbrush was applied and boy did that hurt and I was kicking and squirming but not able to advoid the sting of the hairbrush. Once she finished I was taken back to the frontroom and told to face the wall. Since that spanking my girlfriend, now my wife has continued the family tradition. Her mom has been present a few times and commends her daughter how well she gives a spanking. Only different is that I'm told to get to the bedroom, have hands on head and naked and wait. I can be erect, she could care less, it is soon gone. So family tradition is how I enter this world.