Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Party's Surprising End - And a New Beginning

It was after a party at Erica's place in late 1993. Erica and I had developed a friendship, but neither of us had an inkling that we shared a common interest. At the party's end Erica walked me out to my car and as we reached the car I made some cheeky remark to which to my astonishment and delight Erica gave me a very firm smack on bottom. Deciding to test the waters I said "Oh, I'd pay good money to have bottom smacked" to which she retorted "I smack cheeky boy's bottoms for free". Getting slightly excited I said "If cheeky boys get a smacked bottom does that mean that naughty boy's get a spanking". Erica smiled (I could see that she was enjoying this banter), "Indeed, naughty boy's get put over my knee and are very soundly spanked". I quickly replied "Be still my beating heart", Erica then continued "In fact, if they have been very naughty, the spanking will be on their bare bottom". "Oh my goodness" I said and then added "What happens if they have been very, very, very naughty". "Ah, that would mean that I need to use my hairbrush and I would need make sure that the naughty boy had a very bright red and sore bottom. It would be a spanking that he wouldn't forget in hurry". Deciding to go for broke I said, "Well there is only one thing I can say to that", to which Erica replied "And what's that ?" With a sheepish grin I said "I've been a very, very, very naughty boy". Erica smiled and said "In that case you better come back inside". After about 10 minutes, she summoned me into her bedroom and as I entered I couldn't believe my eyes as a life long fantasy was quickly becoming a reality. Erica had changed into a black bra, panties, suspender belt, stockings and high heels and was holding a large wooden hairbrush. She had positioned a straight back chair next to her bed. She took my hand and led me to the chair. She then undid my belt and and jeans and pushed them down to my ankles. Erica sat down and pulled across her lap and pulled down my underpants. Then to heighten the anticipation and my arousal she gave me a lecture on what a naughty boy I had been and how this spanking was long overdue and that this was going to be the first of many spankings. She added that it was obvious to her that I was a spoilt brat to needed the spanked on a regular basis. Finally the first spank landed and I was immediately aware that she had started with a hand spanking. Erica was a very proficient spanker and it was long before I began wiggling and moaning from the very hard spanking that she was administering. After about 10 minutes of hand spanking she stood me up and told me to stand in the corner and not look around. I stood in the corner with my bottom on fire and I still hadn't felt the sting of the hairbrush. As I stood there I began to hear Erica moaning and I turned around to see her masturbating on the bed. Seeing me turn around she barked at me "I told you not to turn around, get back over my knee immediately". I hurriedly obeyed this very exciting and dominant woman and then received the spanking of my life (to that point of time). Erica wielded that hairbrush for a good 15 minutes and it left my bottom of a very bright crimson. At the completion of the spanking she positioned herself on the bed and ordered me to go down on her which I was happy to obey. Spanking me had obviously aroused her and she came very quickly. Erica and I have been together for over twenty years now and we have a sensational loving dd relationship, a wonderful friendship and a great sex life. I'm so glad that I made that cheeky comment.